Fermented Dried Soybeans
Original price $31.00
Current price $8.99
** Los Angeles Area Local Pick Up ONLY **
- FOOD WITH BENEFITS - Like many fermented foods, cheonggukjang is packed full of probiotic benefits. Each serving is rich with Vitamin K2 and Nattokinase, a soybean enzyme that has been used as a local remedy for heart and blood problems.
- TRADITIONAL CRAFTSMANSHIP - Each batch is overseen by a true soybean master, recognized by the Korea Masters Association for producing natural high-quality soy products with traditional Korean methods.
- DRIED CHEONGUKJANG - Enjoy the taste of this fermented soybean paste as low calorie dried soybeans with each serving containing only 25 calories! Each bottle contains 40 servings.
- HOW TO USE - The versatility of the dried soybeans make it easy to include in any dish as a crunchy topping to a simple salad or rehydrate it in a soup as a mild savory addition. The possibilities are endless.
- CENTER OF KOREAN CUISINE - Jeollanamdo Foods are all cultivated with all-natural practices, no artificial or chemical fertilizers.